SUPPLY CHAIN REACTION is a project that came into being in 2020, out of a desire to stay connected with the industry and our members, at a time when restrictions related to the pandemic did not allow us to organize networking events, with a physical presence.
Thus, we created the SUPPLY CHAIN REACTION platform, which represents a series of virtual events that bring to the fore opinions and knowledge from logistics and supply chain management and that connect the speakers with the audience through a high-performance live broadcasting platform. The virtual events are based on an editorial plan studied together with the members and partners of the association.
The archive of these shows includes the following titles:
- X-ray of the logistics market 4 months after the state of emergency in Romania
- Digital transformation in logistics
- Professional education in logistics
- How will warehouses look like in the future?
- Technologies for workplace safety in an industrial work environment
- Digital platforms for the transportation of goods
- 2020 recap
- Changes in e-commerce and digital transformation
- Post-Brexit customs: myth versus reality
- Logistics Market Trends: Market Report release
- The capacity crisis and challenges in containerized freight
- Technology: All about RPA - Robot Process Automation
The next edition will be announced soon.