ARCA - Arilog Customs Academy
The next group of students will be organized in early 2022;
the dates will be announced soon.
Being a specialist in the customs field is a job for the future, it is a dynamic occupation, which can be practiced anywhere in the world. A professional in the customs activity does not have in the job description, as responsibility, only the simple “filling in the forms” activity, but he has to manage the risks, to adapt, to make the right decisions in the extreme situations, to know and apply the curriculum of this course.
The course is addressed to exporters, importers, traders, financial managers, customs commissioners, carriers, shippers and logisticians involved in the use of procedures and compliance with customs regulations at the operational, supervisory or management level.
- Understanding of customs activity and applicable legislation at national and Union level
- Tariff classification, customs value and origin of goods
- Customs regimes and INCOTERMS rules
- Commercial and transport documents for customs formalities
- Authorized Economic Operators (AEO)
- Presentation of the Integrated Customs Information System (SIIV) and processing of the customs declaration
- Provisions on payment, exemption, deferral and guarantee of customs debt (customs duties, VAT, excise duties)
- Prohibitions, restrictions and sanctions in the customs field
- Supply Chain Operations
- Online, on Teams
- 40 hours of classes
- 2 sessions per week; 2 hours / session; between 18.00 and 20.00
- Access to the training materials and individual discussions with the trainers